Hello SafeStake Community,
As you are aware, our team puts significant effort and time into building and growing a strong community. We appreciate the value and power each and every one of you brings to the SafeStake project.
THANK YOU to everyone who has already joined us on our quest to bring the most secure and robust DVT (Distributed Validator Technology) solution to Ethereum mainnet. Now, we look forward to welcoming new members to the SafeStake community!
To continue our growth trend and expand our community, we are excited to announce that we have launched a new SafeStake Zealy XP program!
The incentive program on Zealy includes several different quests including social media, content creation, incentivized testnet participation, event and activity participation, weekly task completion, and more.
Don’t miss the opportunity to complete tasks, contribute to the SafeStake community, and earn XP rewards while taking part in fun and exciting adventures!
It’s super easy and anyone can join the SafeStake Zealy XP program to start earning XP. Here’s how to participate:
- Go to: SafeStake Questboard
- Connect your Discord account
- Connect your Twitter account
- Choose quests to accept and complete
- The more quests you complete, the more XP you earn. Collecting XP moves you up in the ranks of SafeStake Warriors roles with progressively higher DVT token prize pools you’ll split exclusively with others who have earned the same role!
- Easily keep track of how you’re on the Zealy Leaderboard!
More about Zealy quests:
- Each quest contains the amount of XP you will earn when you complete it along with all of the instructions you must follow to complete it and earn the XP.
- Some quests may have time limits.
- New quests (including level-specific, role-specific & exclusives) may be posted at any time, so please be sure to check in daily. (hint: checking in earns you 10 XP!)
Automated vs manually approved quests:
While some quests are automatically marked ‘complete’ once you take the necessary actions, others (like Testnet participation and content creation) must be manually reviewed and marked as complete before the XP is granted.
These manual verifications by the team are required for things like content creation to check for quality and when the platform is unable to check the completion status on its own. Please note that manual verifications may take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days, depending on the team’s workload and the quest completed.
If you have questions, please visit our Discord testnet-support channel and we’ll be happy to assist.
Please stay tuned for more exciting updates from SafeStake and have fun earning rewards!
SafeStake is a trust-minimized middle layer that promotes decentralized ETH 2.0 staking. It is the first Distributed Validator Technology (DVT) liquid staking protocol for Ethereum written entirely in Rust. SafeStake utilizes the HotStuff consensus protocol and an advanced BLS Threshold Signature architecture to provide the highest levels of security and reliability, so Ethereum validators can maximize their staking rewards.
Leave a Reply